Hi -S-,

I started out on a 618, which I still own. Mine is.. well... ancient. The one thing I know for sure is the King bell should be the same size as the bell on the 6D, so you shouldn't have any problems with the bell opening. That's about where my knowledge on comparing those two horns stops... I don't know if more recent 618's have different bell sizes than the first few years of production, so I may be wrong on the bell.

yay for mindless dribble...

Dave