I thought most people owned the 142 page photo copy edition and only libraries
owned a real one.
I started looking in 1982 for that book and long since gave up.  I resigned to
spending just
under $15.00 and the good part of an hour with a Xerox machine making my own as
apparently
several other folks have done.

Oxford Univ. Press really blew it when they discontinued its publication.  They
could have made
thousands of dollars profit over the last two decades on this the premier
source/reference book
for Horn research.  I wonder why they never considered re-publishing it.  I
wonder why IHS hasn't
tried to obtain the rights to publish it.  I personally refer to it at least
twice a semester and
imagine other folks use it almost as much.  What about this book makes it so un
appealing for
republication?

Karl Kemm
Del Mar College