From: "Steve Freides" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [Hornlist] Storage and scams

Rubber-covered hooks are inexpensive and available at your local hardware
store. Typically they're threaded and intended to be screwed directly into
a rafter or other wood but you could certainly solve that problem with track
lighting hardware or similar. We use them in our basement and garage to
hang bicycles but they'd work just fine with a horn either in or out of a
case.

In fact, that's exactly how I hang 8 of my horns in one corner of the living room (two rows of 4 horns). It's really great, when you're in a mood to play a natural horn, or a favorite old single F, to be able to reach up and acquire it without the bother of a case.

Best of all, my wife - a non-player - thinks they're beautiful. She'd be pleased to have them there, even if I never played any of them.