To clear up some confusion, I wasn't ranking  my list in any way, I was just
listing a few of my favorite orchestras and  happened to put numbers by
them.With the title of this topic, I understand why  you'd think I was ranking
them,
I should have worded the title, "What are  your 5 favorite orchestras and
why."

I know that people's opinions won't be an  exact science and no answer will
be correct for the "true top orchestras,"  but I wasn't asking for which
orchestras were REALLY the BEST in the world,  I was just asking for OPINIONS.
Hopefully  this is cleared up....  Jason