Wes,

Do you (or anyone else) know of somewhere that sells Yamaha bumper material
(without having to buy the horn that goes with it - not that I have
anything against Yamahas, a model of horn that I have never tried)?

Peter

<<message: 18
<<date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:17:51 EST
<<from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<<subject: Re: [Hornlist] Hoyer rotor bumpers
<<
<<In a message dated 1/5/2005 11:25:57 P.M. Central Standard Time,