The Goldstar CD is not identical to your LP.

The other pieces are:

Telemann Suite in F for Horn (it should say 4 horns!), 2 Oboes & Strings.
Hornists are Alois Spach, Gottfried Roth, Joachim Scholmeyer, Alfred
Balser

Vivaldi Concerto in F major for 2 horns, P.320
Hornists are Alois Spach, Gottfried Roth

Mozart#2, K.417, hornist is Joze Falout

I'll guess that the tracks were available and CDs can hold a little more
than LPs, so Goldstar filled it up.  Total playing time is 69:25.

        {  David Goldberg:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  }
        { Math Dept, Washtenaw Community College }
                 { Ann Arbor Michigan }