Dear Susan,
I hope that the summer workshop will also include concerts of the Santa Fe
Chamber Music Festival as well as the opera. We offer 20% group discounts
through our ticket office manager, John Stevenson at 505-983-2075 ext 102.

Here are the programs around the time of the workshop.
BTW - Riccardo Morales is principal clarinet of the Philadelphia Orchestra

SATURDAY JULY 23 at 5:00 PM  BACH # 1
at St. Francis Auditorium
BACH        Partita No. 3 in E
BACH        Sonata No. 2 in A Minor
BACH     Partita No. 2 in D Minor
Soovin Kim, violin
==============

SUNDAY  JULY 24 at 6:00 PM
MONDAY  JULY 25 at 8:00 PM
at St. Francis Auditorium

SOLER  Sonatas  No. 84 and 100
Kathleen McIntosh, harpsichord

ARRIAGA    String Quartet TBA
Miro Quartet:

De FALLA   Harpsichord Concerto
        Kathleen McIntosh, harpsichord
        Demarre McGill, flute
        Liang Wang, oboe
        Todd Levy, clarinet
        L.P. How, violin
        Bryan Epperson, cello

Intermission

BRAHMS  Clarinet Trio in A Minor
        Ricardo Morales, clarinet
        Zuill Bailey, cello
        Marc Neikrug, piano
====================================

WEDNESDAY JULY 27 at 6:00 PM
at St. Francis Auditorium
“Insights” Concert with Steven Ovitsky  (approx. one hour concert, no
intermission)

BERG    Four Pieces for Clarinet & Piano
        Ricardo Morales, clarinet
        Marc Neikrug, piano

BRAHMS  Clarinet Quintet
Ricardo Morales, clarinet
Miro Quartet:
Daniel Ching, violin
Sandy Yamamoto, violin
John Largess, viola
Joshua Gindele, cello

THURSDAY JULY 28  NOON #1  (concert approx. 1 hour, no intermission)
at St. Francis Auditorium

BEETHOVEN   Violin Sonata No. 5  “Spring”
        Guillermo Figueroa, violin
        Marc Neikrug, piano

BEETHOVEN  String Quartet
===============================

THURSDAY JULY 28 at 6:00 PM
St. Francis Auditorium

BERG    Four Pieces for Clarinet & Piano
        Ricardo Morales, clarinet
        Marc Neikrug, piano

SHOSTAKOVICH   String Quartet No. 7
Miro Quartet:
Daniel Ching, violin
Sandy Yamamoto, violin
John Largess, viola
Joshua Gindele, cello

Intermission

BRAHMS   Clarinet Quintet
        Ricardo Morales, clarinet
Miro Quartet:
Daniel Ching, violin
Sandy Yamamoto, violin
John Largess, viola
Joshua Gindele, cello

SATURDAY JULY 30 at 5:00 PM   BACH PLUS     (total program approx 80 min.)
St. Francis Auditorium
BACH     Sonata No. 1 in G Minor
BACH     Partita No. 1 in B Minor
BACH     Sonata No. 3 in C
Soovin Kim, violin

SUNDAY JULY 31 at 6:00 PM
MONDAY AUGUST 1 at 8:00 PM
at St. Francis Auditorium

ZELENKA   Trio Sonata No. 2
        Stephen Taylor, oboe

        Liang Wang, oboe
        Whitney Crockett, bassoon
        Marji Danilow, double bass
        Kathleen McIntosh, harpsichord

PAGANINI   ‘Moses’ Variations on One String on a Theme by Rossini
        Catherine Cho, violin

MARTINU   Variations on a Theme of Rossini
        Eric Kim, cello
        Marc Neikrug, piano

Intermission

DVORAK  Piano Quartet  No.
        William Preucil, violin
        Kirsten Johnson, viola
        Eric Kim, cello
        Marc Neikrug, piano

TUESDAY AUGUST 2 at NOON  #2  (concert approx. 1 hour, no intermission)
at St. Francis Auditorium

HAYDN   String Quartet in E-flat Op. 71, No. 3
BEETHOVEN  String Quartet No. 9 in C  Op. 59, No. 3 “Razumovsky”, (1805-6)

Johannes
Quartet:

Soovin Kim, violin
        Catherine Cho, violin
        Choong-Jin Chang, viola
        Peter Stumpf, cello

I look forward to meeting you in February.

Steve

Steven Ovitsky
Executive Director
Santa Fe Chamber Music Festival