From: "Carlberg Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Traveling, Practicing & Hauling Music

Yep. I'm going to sell them on e-Bay. That way everyone around the world can share the joy of Kopprasch.

Seriously, though, wouldn't you imagine that the CD you cited would
generally be used as a source for printed music?

For me it is, because I don't have a suitable laptop. I've bought 3 of the CD libraries, and print the music on high-quality white paper. The results have been great.

But while selecting what to print, I've noticed that the on-screen displays are quite crisp and easy to read. That's why I thought of these when you mentioned using a laptop for Kopprasch.

I was trying to support your idea, and suggesting that PDF files might be a good way to do it. Anyone with a (free) Acrobat reader would be able to use them.