Greetings -

I heard a rumor that there is a new system drawn from Mozart's aleatoric
work to produce cadenzas for his four horn concertos.

For the unfinished one, there will be a limited number of choices. One one
of the dice would be used, instead of the usual two.

This would be an absolute Godsend to those challenged by questions like,
"Oh, my God, what if I play it out of character?"

I may have heard that this method will be published by Gamble Music, LLC,
in Winnemucca, Nevada in 2005.

Can anybody confirm this? Thanks.

Regards,

Carlberg

Carlberg Jones
Guanajuato, Gto.
MEXICO
"There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance."