From: "Steve Freides" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [Hornlist] Lessons being taught on the Memphis list.

Nota Bene: All popular reading email programs include _filters_. If a particular topic or a particular participant's postings, a particular subject, etc., bothers anyone to the point where they'd rather not read them, create a filter to delete those messages before you ever see them.

Based on his original complaint, I don't think he's concerned about seeing helpful messages himself. I think he's concerned about his *students* seeing them, and getting help without paying him for it. At least, that's the way the message came across.