Dang. Gonna miss another one. Let me know if you  have an East Coast Tour
coming up.

We need to get together, hc ... I have some ideas on the best string for rotary
valves, and would like to get your ideas, and maybe formulate an updated
"string theory".

And I can't help it ... check out www.planetary.org , click on the Huygens Art
contest. That's my daughter. Really.

Later,
Bill Tyler

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Once again the Peripatetic One will take
to the road to bring his message of physics
and music to the huddled, inertial masses.
This time it's in the Physics Department of
Cal State Los Angeles at 3PM on Thursday,
February 3. As a special treat, those who
accidently attend this talk will not be subjected
to his usual rendition of Beethoven Op. 17.
The Cruciferous one hopes some generous
hornlister will be able to loan him a natural
horn (preferably a classical instrument with a
bunch of crooks) for him to tootle on during
this talk.

Those requiring more information should contact
me off list. Those requiring less information
should stop reading this message long before
they reach this sentence.

gotta go,
Cabbage