Dear listers
I have been trying to access the IHS website for months with no success. I know
that I have been using the right URL address and have been in contact with my
internet provider to try to solve the problem.
They have been extremely helpful but say that they are unable to more and that
the problem lies with the IHS site's "hostmaster". I'd be grateful for any tips
that any of you might have. I'd also be grateful for an e-mail address direct
to the IHS webmaster.
Thanks,
Graham
(P.S. I know that I've been using the right URL because I sent it to my
internet provider and they had no problem accessing the site. Don't ask me to
explain that - the wonderful world of computing strikes again.)