As regards to ebay.

I'd suggest getting ahold of the seller before placing judgement.  Chances are,
if you get a knowledgeable personal reply, things will be just fine.  I just
got lucky and got a hell of a deal on a yamaha 766 from a zero feedback seller.
 I was suspicious, but after getting ahold of the guy and asking some Meaty
questions, I got a good reply and ended up with One heck of a deal.

That being said, watch out and bid carefully, I have a horn up there now, a
Conn 8dr,  feel free to place bids on that!!

Hoss