At 11:01 AM 2/4/2005, you wrote:
OK, Here's a test!

Dissect the following (seemingly innocuous) email and tell me how you know
it's a scam!

Ken

Good Day Kenneth Pope,  I am Eric Wright I have a

customer  interested in purchasing your items i'll

want you to get back to me with the price,picture and

the present condition of it, thanks i wait your urgent

reply.

Eric.

1. punctuation 2. spelling 3. grammar 4. no specifics on the "items" desired 5. the use of the word "urgent" ---This is always a major red flag 5. no signature with contact information

So, if I pass, do I get a free cleaning?  :-)

Margaret

Margaret Dikel
JCCSO Librarian / Horn / Webmaster
11218 Ashley Drive, Rockville MD 20852