African, Fillipino scammers....

I always ask for a photo and other small information,
just to make these little scamers work...... Most
recently I recieved a photo set with the whole African
family, sitting on their Jeep, a actual photo of the
Money(!!) with a caption," see how safe your money
is?"  among other stuff. This one Jeep had Lagos
plates.

Then it is fun to email them saying " I know about
this advance fee fraud can you give me any other
information.... they quit very quickly.

Looking on the internet, I found many websites
dedicated to showing the scammers at work, and
breaking down the list of false names they use.