We had this story out ciselled from the stone plates many
hundred years ago as obsolete story. Nobody knows if it was
true & nobody knows if it happen in Mexico, Spain or (help
me, where are they doing deadly bull fight also, I got it),
Colombia (where I saw my first bull fight 1969).  Ha, ha,
ho, ho.

We had our first stage rehearsal for the new Rigoletto this
morning. The producer explained: "You all kno Planet of
Apes, right, you also know Star Wars, right. Here in the
play monkeys have toppled the government on a far away
planet where the Astronauts (Rigoletto & Gilda) had
emergency landed. The monkey have taken over all opera
houses."  There I (unpolitely as allways) I interrupted the
lady with: "Means a true story ????" Big, big laughter,
Zubin had to cover his face for laughter, but the face of
our director became frozen. The whole team fell on
hysterical laughter. I do not mind modern productions, but
when the monkeys swirl around the stage, scratching their
asses permanently, rubbing their asses on each other or
simulate copulation as drastic as possible, I have no
understanding about the necessity of such bad taste &
offense.  More after the premiere on Feb.21st. Watch news
about that in Google.

Cheers