"Real professional (sic) got the meaning, but many amateurs &
students are used to read so fast & sloppy, that the (sic) dont (sp)
realize it. Not only there but here also. Nobody cares about
pronounciation, grammar, syntax. It is a pity." H.P.

Then can one infer from your reply that only professional horn players are capable of carefully reading something, or doing anything competently ? An interesting observation since you obviously don't care about grammar or syntax, please see your proofread quote above. One, I suppose, should be forgiving because you are very fluent in your second language which is commendable, but you should not start throwing brickbats about when you are not perfect yourself. Perhaps the next time I must write an official report I should take it to Jamie Sommerville and have him proofread it for me. Sometimes you take yourself far too seriously, Hansel, which only elicited the "ein Hundenleben" posts...arf, arf. Give yourself a break, man !

'bye for now !-) your cyber pal in the Boston area,

Mark L.