On the mystery eBay Schmidt-style horn that got this discussion going, the 1-2-3 valve lever tips look somewhat pointed rather than mainly rounded.

Isn't that distinctive lever shape another indication that the horn comes from the workshops of Italy?

(And wouldn't it be a good reason for installing silver coins on the levers?)

-- Alan Cole, rank amateur
   McLean (Fairfax County), Virginia, USA.