Tenor?  If I am not mistaken, the original part is written
for a castrato, so wouldn't soprano be more appropriate?
When I heard the piece performed last, it was also done by a
soprano.

Is the only practical way to obtain and perform this piece
with a piano score and an actual or copy of the first horn
part for the aria?
possible.

Chris

Well, the person I performed it with was a male, but I didn't check his
"credentials."

As I recall, he just wrote the parts out from the Mozart Neue Ausgabe
sämtlicher Werke.  Bärenreiter does have a piano-vocal score, although I don't
know how helpful that would be.

A.