> From: Julius Pranevicius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for practice mute, but I couldn't find much reviews on them.
> Please share your experiences on various practice mutes: which you find good,
> less good, or terrible? Which mute has best quality for reasonable price?
>
> I found that Humes and Berg and Dennis Wick mutes are cheapest and at the
> moment they are at the top of my list. All recommendations are welcome.

I have the DW and the Yamaha Silent Brass.

The Silent Brass without the electronics is by far my preferred tool, but
for warming up Farkas style on the F side, where I prefer a stopping mute.

I think mine is a Paxman (lacquered brass). The resistance certainly
challenges ones breath support musculature to be into a state of awakeness.

Klaus