--- John Dutton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone know what the status is of
> Giardinelli mouthpieces?

As I understand it, Giardinelli mouthpieces are now
being made by the Holton company.  With the recent
sale of Holton, who knows what's going on.  All I
know is I ordered five S 16 cups, they arrived, and
each of them measured different.......VERY
DIFFERENT!

Stork is probably the only place to get a true,
original Giardinell cup, since he once worked for
them in the New York City store.  I think Moosewood
might have some templates available, too.

Wilbert in SC