From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of arsmiley
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 6:18 AM
To: 'The Horn List'
Subject: RE: [Hornlist] 2005 Northeast Horn Workshop

Shanna,

I, too, am 'lowly' - I'm just an adult amateur.  I play in a
community orchestra (we just played Der Rosenkavalier
tonight), and that has been a great experience for me.  So,
too, have been the two Northeast Horn Workshops that I've
attended.  Both were memorable and rewarding.  One workshop
was in Boston the other was in Hartford.  Here are links
that Marilyn Bone Kloss has posted to the reports on the two
workshops that I attended.

http://world.std.com/~mbk/mbk_nhw2001.htm

http://world.std.com/~mbk/mbk_nhw2002.htm