from: neuro
Why Yamaha America has only models
> 667, 667V, 668 -- with their nickels and detachbles --

Actually if one checks a retailer such as Woodwind and Brasswind, they offer
the 567, 313, 314, 667, 667V, 668II, the 891 and the 892.   Regarding the 867,
remember that originally in the late 80's that model was sold in America under
the "Custom Series" banner, and that it did not use the dual-plane valve that
was developed for the 667V.  I would imagine that they develop their horns, and
as Bill says, "test run them"  before cross marketing them to the Americas.
paxmaha

Bill Gross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think it's "test run." Some of the Europeans on the list will correct
that if it's wrong.