Correct, sir.  I did miss your point on that one. One of my main goals has
been to retain, as much as possible, a characteristic basis for my sound
concept while also accommodating the more..err... extreme requirements of
some of the music I play.  That search has been leading me back from
"deskant-land" lately and I've been looking at your horns most recently.  A
friend has one and I had a very enjoyable (but all too brief) afternoon
playing it not too long ago.

Mark
http://www.mark-taylor.biz