Paul writes:

<<from: "Paul Manly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
subject: Re: [Hornlist] Ebay 8D

With due respect to the seller, the first line of the description does say,
"We are offering a TOTALLY RESTORED Conn 8D Double F-Bb French Horn...." I'm
not a repairman, but that would indicate to me that major work was done.>>

Paul... aren't you the seller????  Look.. I'm not trying to wreck your
sale.. I'm just trying to make sure that these buyers know what they're
getting from you.  Sure the horn looks like your company has done a nice job
restoring it... - but be certain to let people know that this vintage 8D has
had the most important part of it replaced - then let them bid on it.
Sincerely,
Ken Pope

"Just Put Your Lips Together And Blow...."
http://www.poperepair.com
US Dealer:  Kuhn, Paxman & Durk
Pope Instrument Repair
80 Wenham Street