Hi,

Just use your standard double. If I remember
correctly, and it's been a few years, horn 1 is in G
all the way. But I could be wrong.

Either way, I don't remember the Bb parts being that
high anyways. The only reason there is four horns is
because of the minor key; you need a pair of natural
horns in Bb so the mediant of a G minor chord is an
open tone on a Bb horn. In the trio, the G horns and
the Bb horns trade off in the melodic line for this
very reason.

Have fun,

Gary

http://music.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/beowulf_36%40yahoo.com