Hello everyone.  Our final project in our music history class is to write a
paper on a twentieth century work for your instrument (or featuring it
prominently) which utilizes extended techniques.  We have to perform excerpts
from the work demonstrating these techniques.  I was wondering if there are any
suggestions any of you might have about this subject.  Also, any ideas of where
to quickly find information on these pieces and/or techniques would be
appreciated.  Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

David