Hi everyone,

Quick introduction: I'm Robert Douglass, a *former* horn player who now makes web pages. Since I still love the horn, even though I no longer play it, I've made a new website, HornRoller.com, dedicated to horn news. I'd be happy to have you visit it, there are already many interesting articles. I'd be even happier if you would use the contact and submission forms on the site to announce any horn related events or news. You can submit links to sites, images or articles and I will see that they get published.

You can also contact me on the site via the contact form, in case you have questions or comments.

Enjoy!

-Robert Douglass

http://www.hornroller.com

To submit news or articles: