Boy, you had it easy. The music direcector where I went to school did all that
(except Tonette) PLUS footbal marching band before school, high school
orchestra during 3rd period, and chorus at noon. In spite of that he inspired
me to love music and to play the horn.

Of course that was in the days when I had to walk 5 miles to school in 5 feet
of snow uphill both ways. But seriously, he did all that, and I had a ball
doing all of that.

Herb Foster