My problem with "more air" is: from where? Even with a maximum breath I run out
of air too soon on long exposed passages. It's not a matter of using it all
when I'm full of air; my singing taught me control of that. On the other hand,
when a player has that sick cow sound, the answer, "More air!" However, there
is more than just that.

Herb Foster