I can second the praise given both Dave W. and Bob
O.  They have gone the extra mile for me in the
past, especially Dave, since he's closer to me.

Ken P., in Boston, has also been very helpful via
email, and Ray at Wichita Band was very helpful
lately when I was looking for a good, used triple
horn and Alexander Cabin Case.

Our horn world is blessed with these fine
gentlemen, not to mention Walter Lawson, who took
time from his work years ago to teach me how to
solder and remove dents correctly.  He also showed
me his work on leadpipes, which was just beginning
at that time.

I am most grateful for these fine men, and only
wish I had more money to spread around among them.

Are there any ladies in this business?

Wilbert in SC