> From: "Steve Freides" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> http://www.wwbw.com/Konig-and-Meyer-French-Horn-Stand-i31443.music
>
> Anyone ever use a thing like this?  I've seen them for trumpets and other
> "straight" instruments before and think they're very useful there, but this
> is the first time I've heard of one for a French Horn - would maybe save me
> putting the thing down around the house when the phone rings while I'm
> practicing.

I have two of these, which I for many years have used for my Conn 28D and my
Hoyer single Bb, which has a much narrower bell throat.

One has to make sure that one places the horn gently and that the main
circle is placed precisely into the supportive "fork".

Now that I have many more horns, I would want to own a such stand for each
of them, but I haven't gotten around to that yet.

Klaus