I have a cassette copy of the LP - this performance was not reissued on cd,
unless it occurs on their recent CBC reissue. See their web store for more
info.
paxmaha

BVD Press <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>And no, they don't do many original commissions, although the
>Canadians have commisioned an "opera" [Hornsmoke], the Michael Kamen
>Quintet, and have recorded the Malcolm Arnold Quintet.

Anyone know where to get a copy of the Arnold recording? I have
always been under the impression that they did not record very many
or any of the standard Brass Quintet charts.

Speaking of standards, I know Empire recorded the 3 Ewald's back in the 80's.

Thanks,

--
Bryan Doughty
BVD Press and Cimarron Music Press