Inspired by an asking on one of the lists I went through my box with
catalogues collected over some 30 years. I found 3 items relevant to Yamaha
horns which I uploaded here:

Scans of older Yamaha horn catalogues and horn pages from Yamaha general
brass catalogues (1976, circa 1985, post 1990):

Single page 300 dpi scans in .pdf format:

of%20older%20Yamaha%20horn%20ca-/

Thumbnails of 120 dpi scans in .jpg format:

s+of+older+Yamaha+horn+catalogues

You will have to join this gallery group via:

My brass galleries hold at lot of horn photos, also of some less common
models. The item I would like to point towards in this context would be:

Yamaha Custom Horns from a circa 1988 catalogue:

Single page 300 dpi scans in .pdf format:

%20horns%20circa%201988/

Thumbnails of 120 dpi scans in .jpg format:

ha+custom+horns+circa+1988+catalogue

You will have to join this gallery group via

I also happened to find a catalogue, which I hadn't had in my hands for at
least 10 years: a Paxman catalogue from the end of the Richard Merewether
era. 18 models illustrated plus a lot of text. That will be my next upload
project.

Klaus

or with my extended signature:

Klaus Bjerre of Denmark
Retired teacher

Index over 45MB+ of free music files in .pdf format to be found in the Files
area of:
(Approved membership required)

Index over 1GB++ of brass instruments galleries and catalogue scans to be
found in the Files area of:
(Membership is open for all)