Poulenc has a great Sonata for brass trio - we're actually playing the Andante
from that at our community band's (ahcb.org)  Small Ensemble concert, plus a
couple of horn quartets.  If you're in the St. Louis area, I recommend showing
up this Tuesday. Details are on the web site, it's free, and there's free food!

Erin Chernak
St. Louis, MO

Nicholas Hartman Hartman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Of course. Aren't those the insturments for Poulenc? Try that one.

Nick

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Dear List,

Does anyone know of any college and high school level Brass Trio music
for horn, trumpet, and trombone?