From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 12:38 PM
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Who's attending the Symposium?

In a message dated 5/23/2005 1:49:43 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I will be there along with George Napuda, Johannes and  Christian Finke.
We will be helping out at the Finke booth. Stop by and say  hello.

Loren Mayhew

Hi Loren,

I will be there and it will be nice to see you all again.

BTW, I have been trying to get in touch with Johannes
regarding the work he is doing on my triple.  He said
he would have it at Tuscaloosa, however, I haven't
gotten a reply regarding work detail and cost.  Is he
on the road or otherwise indisposed?

Regards,      Jerry Old