In response to: "Does anyone know of any college and high school level Brass Trio music for horn, trumpet, and trombone?" I have four brass trios in my catalogue of compositions. My opus one is available on Ebay This work is in Five short movements and is sort of like Hindemith. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41398&item=7325111253 We played my opus 45 “The Outer Ring” quite a lot back in 1983 when I was a member of the “Mills Brass Trio” at Mills College in Oakland, California. This seems to be a three movement work, of which I have final copies of the first two – Uranus & Neptune. My blank score in the computer for the third movement is titled “Planet X” I will check into finding the original manuscript when I am back in California this Summer. I could have the first two movements edited soon if there is interest. I have listed an opus 115 brass trio that premiered about five years ago in Sacramento. My Opus 123 Short Brass Trio is just a simple four page score. I could also have this piece edited soon if there is interest .
Richard Burdick
www-I-ching-music.com