--- Larry Jellison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anyone use the Denis Wick mouthpiece booster?
> What
> does it do for you that you like?

When I first got my Denis Wick booster, I like it a
lot.  I was able to play louder, and everything
seemed to center better.  The tone sounded darker,
too.

I quickly found out, after a couple of weeks, that
having the booster on my mouthpiece made me get
tired very quickly, like after fifteen or twenty
minutes of playing.  I removed it, and was back to
normal in a couple of days.

I do use, and recommend, the tone rings that
Moosewood sells.  Sure, they don't work in every
situation, but when the work, they really work.  I
do not get tired using them, either.  The main
advantage, I find, is that they make everything
more stable.

Wilbert in SC (Who now has a roommate for AL)