Hi Tom,
Congratulations! I played on a Yammy 667 for many years and loved it.

Just be certain to oil the valves thoroughly before you actually play it for
the first time and then oil it frequently as Yamaha valves are usually very
very snug. Once when I went away on holidays for 3 weeks it took a lot of
patient coaxing and lots of oil when I got back to get any of the valves to
move at all. That was a lesson well learned, I can tell you!

Happy playing :)
Chris

Graffiti.net free e-mail @ www.graffiti.net
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as a 1 GB mailbox for just
US$9.95 per year!