Hi Bill

Speaking as a UK-based member of the list, thank you very much for the
thoughts & condolences. I'm not based in London, but several of my friends
and family are. Fortunately, all my family are OK. I've yet to hear from
some friends, but the mobile phone network in London is apparently giving
priority to calls for the emergency services, so all I can do at this stage
is wait and hope.

Looking at the TV news, it seems like the emergency services are doing an
absolutely magnificent job rescuing survivors and treating the wounded.

I'm not going to make any political comment on the attack - I think this is
not the time & place for it.

Regards
Jonathan West