I have to agree, at least in part.  I'm 74, so I remember well the
events of the last century.

My wife and I have traveled fairly extensively and we have always been
treated well, where ever we've gone.  For example, I've been to both
Germany and Japan and been treated hospitably in both countries.  I will
never forget a wine festival my wife and I attended in the Rheingau (and
my head, the next morning!). The singing!  The dancing!  The bottles of
good wine!  It is hard to realize that  forty years before, we were at
each other's throats.

Most people seem to be able to get along, one on one.  We lived in
Europe for almost five years and enjoyed it thoroughly and met many,
many nice people of all nationalities.

On the other hand, I can't understand how people can do such horrible
things to each other, particularly  in the name of religion.  I'll never
understand how someone could saw off the head of another human being and
then show a tape of the event on television. Likewise, how can people
fly a jumbo jet loaded with fuel into a building, killing over 3,000?
It is beyond my capabilities...

At least I have the horn.  It is now time for my daily practice.  I have
a new Yamaha 667 I'm getting used to, and I look forward to see what I
can do today...