From: Paul Kampen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Horn List <horn@music.memphis.edu>
Sent: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:23:49 -0400
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] UK attack - NHR

Message text written by The Horn List
>Being a scientist, I used to have a big problem with fundamentalists. <

Dear All

There is a Professor of Chemistry at Leeds Metropolitan University who is
also a creationist Christian - is this a contradiction in terms (scientist
vs creationist)?

Personally, the most intolerant person in my circle of friends is an avowed
atheist.  The two most gentle people that I know are respectively a
fundamentalist Christian and a Muslim.

The London bombings took place last Thursday with 21 people killed on the
tube between Kings Cross and Russell Square.  I will be next in London on
the Thursday morning  next week - using the tube which runs from Kings
Cross and through Russell Square.  It makes you think!!

Regards

Paul A. Kampen (W. Yorks UK)