Dear Mr. Brown,
If my incoherent ramblings get posted to this esteemed website, good for
me!!  Your post was hilarious.  Eruite postings, I am appreciative of, and
also Hilarious postings.  But I am nobody!  But, that is the beauty of this
list.  My dream is, to someday, post something of earthshaking importance to
the world of horn.  At this point, my posts seem to consist of hurrahs.  I
love you all.  If this getsl psted, hurrah for me!
Debbie Wenger