I'm planning on going...my sister lives in Cape Town so this is a great excuse for a visit.

Airfare is expensive, but South African Airlines is very good IMHO

I have heard that safaris can be expensive. However the exchange rate is in our favour in the US so general cost of living expenses are very reasonable. If you like wine don't forget to check out the winelands in Paarl and Stellenbosch just outside Cape Town.

Any South african hornists out there want to chime in ?

Best wishes

Max

[EMAIL PROTECTED]