original message:

I was wondering if anyone had or knew where I could get a horn that has

been smashed flat? My husband and I (both amateur musicians) are
redecorating and think an old horn that's met the roller would make an
interesting wall piece in one of the rooms. Please contact me off-list
if you
know where I could get something like this. Thanks!

Erin Block
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Erin,

I have a very nice flat Horn on the wall in my shop, but I can't say
I'm ready to part with it.  It's a great conversation piece.  I got it
on eBay about 6 years ago and they shipped it in a "Big New Yorker"
pizza box from Pizza Hut.  I think I paid more for it than if I had
bought a single F and done it myself, though.  There's actually a
picture of it at the Ferree's Tools website.  I brought it along to a
clinic as a gag.  Here's the link:

http://www.ferreestools.com/dentfest_'04.htm

Stuart de Haro

Stuart A. de Haro,
Custom Horns, Leadpipes, Brass Repair and Modification
(217) 377-1462
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.deharohorns.com