Linnea wrote:
>I am recently back in the audition world, and having trouble locating
>parts to some music on the list. I own the Thompson book, and several
>others, but a few are eluding me. Here's the list.

I am sorry to have been slow in responding to this inquiry.  I am a bit
puzzled by the inclusion on your list of excerpts from the second horn parts
to Ein Heldenleben and Tchaikovsky 4, as the complete second horn parts to
those two works are most definitely included in our Orchestral Audition
Repertoire for Horn collection, which you indicate that you already own.

With respect to the other three works, I should mention that - as a service
to our customers - we are prepared to supply any individual parts which may
be required for an audition and which didn't make the cut for inclusion in
the Orchestral Audition Repertoire collection.  In this specific case, all
three of the remaining works which you indicate are handled on a sale (as
opposed to rental) basis, and so we do have those individual parts available
for purchase.

Anyone who needs a given orchestral part, therefore, is encouraged to
contact us by email for a quote.

David B. Thompson, President
Thompson Edition, Inc.

http://www.thompsonedition.com