My dearest HORNTRASH,

I would be glad to accept this student for you, except that I have spent all of my money setting up accounts so I can transfer money from a deposed Nigerian Prime Minister who hoarded cash in a bank in Titticaca and wants to get it here in the US. I mortgaged my house and sold all of my horns (I am so, so good that I no longer need a horn, as described in the Schmutzin method.).

As soon as I get my huge fortune in transfer fees as promised I will be able to unhock one of my horns, get a place to live and I can teach again.

scottito

PS: As usual, a very amusing post!