Colleagues-
I too received Mr. Shaw's email, and, well, here is our correspondence.
Notice my misspellings and his.I receive the diegst version, and await
others' comments. Should be fun.

Bill Browne
* * * * *
Mr. Shaw-

I would be able to teach your son the french horn instrument for my standard
fee of $1,000.00 per hour, for a 3 -hour minumum lesson per day, and having
2 lessons per week, and 1 on weekends. I will expect him to practice several
hours per day, and my supervision charge is $500.00 per hour, for any
portion of the hour. Additional lessons are at your discretion. I subscribe
strictly to the Viennese horn regimen. I require payment in advance, and as
soon as your check clears, we can begin the first month's instruction.

What is the address where your son will be living? I can supply directions
to him, as I live in a very rural area where paved roads are few, and it is
very dark at night.

Williams,the price is quite expensive okay.But nevertheless,i think we can
work something out say twice in a week for just a period of 4 weeks okay.My
son will be coming the last week of this month but i will be the one to
handle payment.Pls send the name,address and a phone number so that a Check
could be sent to you okay.Please,do not reply to this yahoo mail as i am
having prob with it okay.Alternative mail is   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Raymond Shaw