To: <horn@music.memphis.edu>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 10:52 AM
Subject: [Hornlist] Updates at HornNewEngland.org

Stop by the HornNewEngland.org to discover many of the horn-related
goings on in the New England area. Some of the highlights include:

- event listings: concerts, recitals, workshops (there a lot going on
this fall!)
- an interactive map that shows event locations
- an RSS newsfeed to help keep you informed of updates
- several open horn positions

Send us your events, news and positions! Our address is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bill Muth
Webmaster, HornNewEngland.org