Well... I've been away for a few days - and upon coming back I've read Bill
B's comments.
Certainly, I don't particularly care for his repair methods - eventually
he'll end up screwing up his horn someway and will have to make his way over
to one of us charlatans to resurrect his horn from all the damage he has
done over the years.

I trust that most of the players on this list have the sensibility to know
who to trust and who to avoid when it comes to repair suggestions.  (and
those who don't will learn quickly).

What completely irks me is how we have all been lumped together in a way
that insinuates that we are cheats and liars.  An apology is certainly due -
to Stuart and every other technician out there.
Sincerely,
Ken Pope

"Just Put Your Lips Together And Blow...."
http://www.poperepair.com
US Dealer:  Kuhn Horns & Bonna Cases
Pope Instrument Repair
80 Wenham Street